Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ralphie

So the obsession began with Ben whining. He has this awful Waaaahhhhh sound that reminded us of Randy in A Christmas Story. So we would laugh and call him Randy and say, "Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie." Lily thought it was funny, but wanted to know more and more about Ralphie. I would tell her a story and eventually, I think I told her the entire movie. She thought I knew Ralphie and that the stories were from my childhood. Any given car ride would include, "Mommy, tell me another story about Ralphie." So Grandma finds a copy of the movie and sends it to us. This a picture of Lily while watching A Christmas Story for the first time. Bliss :)



She knew so many lines, we were so proud! She would say, "Oh, Mama, this is where Flick gets his tongue stuck," or "here comes Skut Farcas!"
A leg lamp shines brightly in that girl's soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home